A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND GROW
At Troy Clogg Landscape Associates/Troy Clogg Snow Associates, we make our clients’ dreams come true, as well as those of our staff. Work for us to create award-winning landscapes that will stand the test of time or act as an important first responder when the snow hits. You can help make our clients’ worlds a safer place in the winter and a more beautiful place the rest of the year.
The culture at Troy Clogg Landscape Associates is one of family, where we’ll support you on your journey to grow as a person and as a professional. In addition to great pay and benefits, we provide opportunities for you to feel ownership of projects, prove yourself, and advance to pursue your career goals. Along the way, we’ll provide the latest tools and access to continuing education to help you be your best.
WHAT WE OFFER
AFTER 60 DAYS
- Health Insurance (Two options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- TCLA Health reimbursement program Employee pays first $1,000 of deductible (individual or family), TCLA will reimburse your costs for $1,001 through $5,000 of your deductible.
AFTER 1 YEAR
- Paid time off: 1 week (2 weeks after 3 years, 3 weeks after 5 years)
- Short Term/ Long term disability
- Life Insurance
OTHER MONETARY BENEFITS
- Snow employee referral (employees receive cash for referring other employees that work throughout the snow season)
- Verizon discount for family & military: If you use Verizon for your personal phone plan you can receive 15-18% off your monthly billing!
- Gym Stipend: Employees who have a paid membership at a gym or fitness organization (Lifetime, Planet Fitness, YMCA, etc.) are eligible to receive a $20 gym membership stipend each month.
- Tuition reimbursement (case by case)
- Paid industry training
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Our company is known for taking care of our employees and bolstering their skills. We encourage continuous learning, by offering our own educational programs as well as connecting employees with training and certification programs offered by product manufacturers and major snow and landscape industry organizations. Employees interested in earning these certifications are put on a path by their manager, and Troy Clogg Landscape Associates typically pays for the training.
We’re proud to have a high number of certified employees on our team. Join us and we’ll support your professional growth.
Our team works with pride, having helped us win dozens of awards in the decades that we’ve been in in business. Troy Clogg Landscape Associates has been recognized for being a great place to work as well as for the team’s outstanding design, construction, maintenance, environmental improvements, and service.
Among our awards, we were recently named one of the best snow and ice companies to work for by the Snow & Ice Management Association. The Michigan Green Industry Association has recognized our team many times for excellence in environmental design and improvement as well as for residential landscape construction. We’ve also won awards for water features, and one of our projects was chosen as Best of Show. Our winning attitude shows in our projects and in our people. Join a team where success is recognized and shared.
WE RELY ON OUR NETWORK OF SERVICE PROVIDERS
Licensed subcontractor snow removal experts help us provide around-the-clock service during extreme snow events. These contractors combine their personnel and hustle with our project management, team tracking, and communication tools to keep roads, driveways, and walkways clear and safe.
What employees are saying
JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re always looking for good, hard-working people to join our team. If you have experience or a passion for landscaping, landscape maintenance, snow removal, or anything else we do, complete the form below and we’ll get back to you.